Workshop: Concrete application scenarios for IoT, AI and Co. in your company
In this context we focus on technologies such as: Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Chatbots, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Big Data, Predictive and Analytics. We address the trends that play a central role in the manufacturing industry as well as in many other sectors: Predictive, dead time, condition monitoring, go green and maintenance.
- Brief introduction The most important technologies and innovations: what is behind it, how do they interact and what is currently relevant?
- Impulse and discussion: what specific scenarios exist today in comparable companies and what is the competition doing? We share our experience in numerous medium-sized companies.
- Application scenarios specific to you: We work out together relevant problems in your company and evaluate if and how new technologies can bring about suitable solutions – based on design thinking techniques. Together we define the most important pain point, taking into account the specific processes of your company.
- Details and validation: We focus on the use case that is most relevant to you and develop a rough solution for it. Let's take a close look at the benefits, scalability and, of course, the technology needed.
Results and benefit
- IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data and Co. are no longer buzzwords: after the workshop, you are well aware about the new technologies and innovations of your competitors; the benefits of new technologies are described in context of your business and real use cases.
- We develop the most important processes and prioritize them with respect to your individual roadmap.
- A concept for a concrete scenario is described (solution architecture), which includes a first cost estimate and a possible project plan.
- Workshop participants have a shared understanding of new technologies and their possible use – an important basis for possible projects.
- Who should participate? Based on our experience, this workshop is suitable for both the management and for interdivisional key users or specific departments.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Scope: Workshop with two experienced technology and process consultants and subsequent documentation. For the preparation we schedule a one-hour telephone interview, in which we ask for initial information about your company, your business model, and your processes.
- Costs: 3.950 Euros plus travel expenses.