CREATING A COMMON UNDERSTANDING OF IOT AND SMART PRODUCTS
WORKSHOP: IOT & SMART PRODUCTS
IN 6 HOURS TO A ROUGH CONCEPT FOR A MINIMUM VIABLE PRODUCT (MVP)
CONTENT AND AGENDA:
In a time frame of 6 hours, we work with you to develop a common understanding of IoT and smart products in your company and then a rough concept for an MVP.
1) Preliminary discussion: During a 1-hour telephone or video conference with you as the client and, if necessary, one or two other stakeholders (CEO, digitalisation or product managers).
- Short presentation of the workshop
- Which roles and positions should be represented in the workshop?
- Naming the people. Understanding the framework conditions for your smart product: your market and your corporate strategy
- Your previous experience in the field of IoT
- Exclusive preliminary evaluation for you as the client
2) Workshop: The workshop (4 hours plus breaks) can take place remotely, at our premises or at your premises.
- Impulse lecture and presentation of our Smart Products portfolio: Technological overview, our expertise and references (30 minutes)
- Presentation of typical approaches for smart products in your industry, brief presentation of your corporate strategy, derivation of the central fields of action (45 minutes)
- Work phase: What are your expectations and those of your customers? With which product-related smart services can the (customer) benefit be increased? What could your smart products look like? (2 x 60 minutes)
- Elaboration of two to three rough product ideas (45 minutes)
3) Follow-up: Review of the meeting in a 1-hour telephone or video conference with you as the client. Preparation of the workshop results within three working days, workshop results as PDF:
- Your approaches and ideas for smart products
- Identification of important technological levers
- Outline of a concept for an MVP
- Written summary
- You receive your individual positioning in the context of IoT - taking into account the market, competition, your corporate strategy and technological possibilities.
- Against the background of your expectations and those of your customers, we work together to develop ideas for smart products and identify important technological levers.
- Based on these ideas, we outline a rough concept for the path towards an MVP.
- A consolidated, harmonised view of the topic of "IoT and smart products" is created in the group of participants, and specifically for your company. This ensures language capability and thus feasibility in the company. You receive professional documents for internal communication.
- And last but not least: you get to know us and our approach and can decide whether you want to move forward together with us and take the next steps.
AND SO IT COULD GO ON:
- If you wish, we will be happy to accompany you further on the way to your smart product:
- Further workshops with managers and employees - especially our workshop "Your smart product".
- Deepening the product ideas: In which situations does the customer use your product? Which (further) connected smart services could enhance their experience?
- Using creative techniques, we work with you to develop concrete concepts for smart products. We evaluate the economic viability and technological feasibility of the concepts and transfer them into a ranking.
- For the prioritised product idea, we jointly develop the roadmap to an MVP.
- Evaluation of the impact on your organisation: The placement of smart products, which often goes hand in hand with a new business model, can have a variety of repercussions on different areas of your company. We work out with you what these are and provide suggestions on how you can pick up affected employees within the framework of change management.
Result: In a short time, you have a common, tangible approach to IoT and your smart product that you can work with immediately.
Your time investment: 6 hours (internally we need approx. 20 hours for the implementation)
Participants: Representatives from GF, responsible persons from IT, digitalisation, organisational development and specialist departments - max. 10 persons
Costs: 3.900 €